We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Officer!
Job Vacancy *** CLOSED ***
Job title: Project Support Officer
Salary: £22,000 pro rata
Part time post: 30 hours per week (Mon-Fri flexible by arrangement)
Job location: Home Based & Balloch
The Friends of Loch Lomond is seeking to appoint a part time Project Support Officer who will be an experienced administrator with a proactive attitude to work with the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park’s only independent conservation and heritage charity. The position is currently home based with the potential for some days to be based in the National Park offices in Balloch in the future.
For over 40 years we have been working to protect and nurture the special qualities of the National Park, promote and celebrate its natural and cultural heritage, and provide support to make the National Park a better place for people and nature. We currently are active on a number of fronts and this post involves supporting a Board of voluntary trustees with the delivery of an interesting and diverse range of programmes and activities.
The Project Support Officer role will include:
- Assist with managing projects and membership campaigns
- Support digital adaptations to Friends website and online magazine
- Manage and update financial, member contact and statistical information in MS Access and other MS Office applications
- Maintain positive contact with Friends of OUR park visitor giving scheme members, business supporters and including recruiting more participants and collection of monies raised.
- Assist with press and marketing activities to promote the Friends activities including the Friends of OUR park visitor giving scheme and visitor management programmes.
- Regular updates and maintenance of the project award files, the Friends’ website and Facebook posts
- Assist with compilation and distribution of ‘OUR park’ newsletter updates,
- Assist with the production of the popular ‘ Voice’ magazine and news releases;
- Support marketing activity, including social media targeted campaigns. Identifying and making contact with potential individual members and businesses as directed
- Assist with all aspects of OUR park and Friends events – these include volunteer / fundraising events, scheme member events and meetings
- General administrative duties including email & telephone enquiries and taking action minutes of meetings.
Use of a car will be required for this post on an occasional basis.
Please compllete and return the application form: docs/SupportOfficerApplicationForm2021.doc