New Vacancy - Support Officer for the Friends of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs
Role: Support Officer
Salary: £20,000 pro rata
Hours: 18 hours per week (Mon - Fri flexible by arrangement)
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Based in Balloch
About the Role
The Friends of Loch Lomond is seeking to appoint a part time Support Officer who will be an experienced administrator with a procative attitude to work with the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park's only independent conservation and heritage charity.
For over 40 years we have been working to protect and nurture the special qualities of the National Park, promote and celebrate it's natural and cultural heritage, and provide support to make the National Park a better place for people and nature. We currently are active on a number of fronts and this post involves supporting a Board of voluntary trustees with the delivery of an interesting and diverse range of programmes and activities.
The closing date for applications is Monday 5pm 1st July 2019.
Please note CV's will not be accepted as a means of application.
Use of a car will be required for this post on an occasional basis.
The Support Officer role will include:
- General administrative duties including email, telephone enquiries and taking minutes of meetings
- Manage and update financial, member contact and statistical information in MS Access and other MS Office applications
- Maintain a positive contact with Friends of OUR park visitor giving scheme members, business supporters and including collection of monies raised.
- Assist with press and marketing activities to promote the Friends activities including the Friends of OUR park visitor giving scheme
- Regular updates and maintenance of the project awards files, the Friends' website and facebook posts
- Assist with compilation and distribution of 'OUR park' newsletter updates.
- 'The Voice' magazine and news releases
- Identifying and making contact with potential individual members and businesses as directed
- Assist with all aspects of OUR park and Friends events - these include volunteer/fundraising events, scheme member events and meetings.
Apply/Job Spec : https://goodmoves.com/vacancy/a4s0n000000h2jpqa0-support-officer